If you’ve been holding off your dream of starting your own business to see what…
If you’re one of the 1.5 million people still on furlough, do you know what will happen to your position after 30th September? Maybe it’s time to take matters into your own hands?
Whilst many employees within the UK are now off furlough, there are still a large number of people who are not yet back in full time employment. With the scheme due to end at the end of this month, questions are starting to be asked around the future of the jobs held by furloughed staff. Many forecasters, including the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), and the Bank of England, anticipate an increase in redundancies and unemployment.
Charlie McCurdy, economist at the Resolution Foundation, was reported by the BBC as saying, “up to a million employees could still be on furlough when the scheme closes at the end of this month. While we expect most of these staff to return to their previous roles, a significant number will not, and we could see a fresh rise in unemployment this autumn.”1
Will you be one of those affected?
Some of you reading this, face a tumultuous few months as you wait for news on your current position, and weigh up your future prospects. For some who are made redundant after furlough, you may need to consider relocating, or retraining, as you look to find work, again.
Taking control of your post-furlough life
If you’re facing the prospect of having to retrain, then why not find a solution which will work in your favour, and give you more security in the long run. Through franchising, with Transworld Business Advisors, for example, as part of your investment in us, you’ll receive world class training to both run a business, and run a successful operation under our brand.
With your own Transworld Business Advisors business, we can guarantee our support when you join our network, by:
1. Offering you a reduced-risk, low overhead business opportunity, removing the pressure to find an office to work from, stock to purchase, or wages to pay out
2. Enabling you with a way to combine your experiences to-date, with our globally successful opportunity. Like our 255+ franchisees in 18 countries, you can build a strong asset for yourself
3. Providing you with a training programme, even if you’ve never worked in business sales before. Our programme is based on over 42 years of experience of selling thousands of businesses, and run by people who have been running their own successful Transworld Business Advisors’ offices for a number of years
4. Offering you guidance for further training, as well as an ongoing programme to help you develop as a business advisor, including professional qualifications
5. Giving you guidance on how to find, and secure, your first clients, so you can network with confidence, and start supporting business owners with the sale of their business
6. Peer support when you first start to negotiate those deals for your clients, and throughout the lifetime of your Transworld business with co-broker deal opportunities
7. Enabling you to grow your own business which will, in itself, become a saleable asset, to secure a better retirement for your future when you’re ready to exit.
Fearing the future after redundancy, or anxiously looking for employment – even facing the prospect of taking a “lesser” job, doesn’t have to be your career story. When you invest in your own franchise with us, you invest in a stronger sense of personal security, and a feeling of being back in control. So, why not see if we can help you reach a better future, today.
Call Henry Ziff on 0203 911 0159 or email [email protected]